Saturday, January 24, 2009

23.




1.23.09 Caffe Trieste
This place may have taken an hour and a half to find, but it was well worth it. The ambiance is bleeding with aesthetic artisanship, inspiring drawing and writing amongst the coffee aroma. Soft lighting, good music, pink elephants, and rainbow noses. Nothing quite compares to the raw sensation of the bohemian art tendency "I created this, with my hands, with my mind, with my soul." The hand drums and bass lines of the band resonate with my organs, aligning the harmonic rhythms, the stationary movement of vibrant sound. Drifting in and out of stories of stylish homeless men and teenagers hiking across the country to New York, the chocolate covered latte foam settling in our stomachs. This is what we live for: the art of reality, the idiosyncrasies of non-fiction life.

No comments:

Post a Comment